Welcome to the official website of the South Central Texas Chapter (SCTC) of the Pontiac–Oakland Club International (POCI). Our club was chartered in July 1983 and recently celebrated it's 25th anniversary. We are an active member of the Texas Vehicle Council and Alamo Area Council of Goverments (AACOG).
Our club is based in San Antonio, Texas with active members from in and around the South Texas area. We are people from all walks of life who enjoy camaraderie and a common appreciation for Pontiacs. Our members are very knowledgeable and are willing to offer helpful insight or suggestions on building, restoring, or modifying your Pontiac. Our club has a good variety of classic Pontiac muscle cars (GTO, Firebird, Grand Prix, etc.), as well as great examples of late-model Pontiacs.
- Share our appreciation for Pontiacs with others.
- Promote interest in Pontiacs including their history, preservation, and restoration.
- Provide information and assistance to fellow members with their restoration projects.
- Meet other people and enjoy the company of fellow car enthusiasts.
- (And most importantly) Have fun!
If you own any Pontiac/Oakland/GMC, or just have a genuine affection for the brands, you are more than welcome to join our club.
We thank you for visiting our website and invite you to check back frequently for the latest news and updates about our club and local car-related events.